Hey Sue, glad you’re enjoying it! It’s an interesting one I guess, because a lot of people have drunk a lot of raw milk. But I’d say that anything else that made people sick with such regularity would probably be considered poisonous — think some reasonably innocuous mushroom that doesn’t kill you but might give you a tummy ache if you eat it. The main difference is that the poisoning from raw milk is harder to predict, and usually pretty severe when it happens.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store